TOP NEWS JUNE 2017: Availability at Kingston Boat Store
Kingston Marine Boatyard is one of the largest yards on the River Medina with extensive facilities accommodating up to 150 boats from the easily trailered to yachts and motor boats up to 40 tonnes. The Boatyard serves local river and harbour users, and is also popular with mainland boaters.
Kingston Marine Boatyard occupies approximately one-third of Cowes Harbour Commission's Kingston Wharf site and comprises several large storage areas, waiting pontoons, a 6-metre beam hoist dock and a boat handler with capacity to 40 tonnes. The business also occupies a proportion of the shoreside workshops, shared with a number of small business tenants and our Kingston Marine Services team.
We offer a full range of boat maintenance services and have a number of preferred sub-contractors that can also be involved in the care of your boat. Alternatively, you are welcome to work on your own vessel or contract independent companies, subject to site conditions.
• 40 tonne all-tide boat hoist
• Storage and dry sailing
• Wet blasting and antifoul removal
• Antifouling and anodes
• Long stay guardianage
• Tailored marine services
• Project management
• DIY maintenance
• Onsite Local Trades
• Hull cleaning and hull polishing
• Mast stepping and crane services
• Water and electricity
• Chandlery stocks of antifouling, anodes, and consumables
• Collection and delivery of vessels arranged
• Toilets, ladies and gents showers
• Secure site with CCTV coverage